Friday 24 August 2012

Before the Vegan Baking #1

Before I became a vegan, I loved to cook and bake too. From back when I was a kid, I have always loved to watch the food network...I don't know why but I have. Now, it is always on in my house, and 95% of the time when you turn on the TV in my house, it is on that channel. I began baking a lot back in November of 2011, when my mom said I could help bake some things for christmas. I made tuns of cookies, and even a few cakes. Not wanted to waste all my non vegan baking works, I decided to share them with you! Here is one of the cakes I made. It was a vanilla cake with blueberry vanilla filling!

I took the recipe for this cake from a Cake Boss book, and let me tell you, from what I remembered it was some of the best vanilla cake I ever had, and I hate vanilla. The decorating idea I am not sure where I got it, but based on how much food network I watch, I could have been inspired anywhere. This cake is defiantly one of my favourite baking works I have done....now just to recreate it so it's vegan...

Just sharing,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment