Friday 31 August 2012

Best Day/ I'm not a Taylor Swift Junky!

If you read my latest blog, you would know that I am sick. Fortunately, I am feeling much better - thanks to my awesome stew ( go check it out) - but I am doing a mono day to help my system get back into a good routine. Therefor, I have no pictures to post or things to blog about, unless I post some old recipe or something which I might do.. but point is I thought it would be a good time to do a video.

I am singing Best Day by Taylor Swift, which is the only song I know by her, and I don't even know how to play it on guitar...well I could if I wanted to, but I learned it on my uke, so what I am trying to say here in this totally run on, grammatically incorrect sentence is I am NOT a Taylor Swift junky (I have nothing against her though - yay t-swift). Anyhow, enjoy, comment, and ignore the sick sound of my throat because I am still sick.

Ukelele-ing,
Julia

p.s. I just showered so ignore my face and hair pelezz, shanks! C:

No comments:

Post a Comment