Thursday 16 August 2012

Mono Melon

Why melon? I was feeling well...melancholy ;)

What's on the menu for today? A mono day of course! What is a mono day? Well, it means today I am only eating one kind of food, specifically Cantaloupe:) A total of 2 cantaloupe made up my meals today. Why would I do this though? By eating one type of food, especially a high water content food, it allows for your body to detoxify. Fruit is also the easiest food for your body to digest, so it gives your system a break from digesting, and allows it to focus on getting out all those bad toxins. It is really good to do after you have had a day of heavy eating, or you ate to many breads or pastas - in my case nuts that were not soaked- that are clogging up your system and backing everything up.

Give your tummy a break too!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment