Tuesday 14 August 2012

Where to begin my song....

Eltonator


Blogging. A weird concept of telling the world of your accomplishments or life story, sharing pictures, or just, well, sharing. Me, I will be sharing all sorts of stuff, but mainly the things that make up my life, that I am proud of...and so are my parents :3

First: COOKING. I LOVE IT. I'll explain how I got into cooking in another blog, but basically it is something I honestly enjoy almost more than anything else. I am a vegan now, partially a raw most of the week, but I do cook non-vegan foods, since the rest of my family is not vegan. I will be sharing recipes I have made, or ones that I found on the internet that I love and think the world should know about.

Second: Baking. Vegan and non-vegan baking is a passion. I love art so probably my favourite thing to do is decorate...but they taste good too, I promise! I bake cakes and cookies, and the occasional muffin. I'll mainly share photos here, since recipes for cakes that are vanilla or chocolate (etc.) can be found everywhere. Certain vegan baking and raw vegan baking -well i guess not baking- I may post the recipes, depending on the item.

Third: Music. I know, you thought all that I do is make, eat, poo. Actually, Music is my number 1. I would DIE without it. Here, I may share some videos.....maybe if I have the guts...of me singing. I may also share videos of bands that I found and think other people should get into.

Fourth: Art. I do like to draw and paint, so I may post the occasional picture of a sketch if I think it isn't too bad..but that will be rare.

FINALLY...I may post some random things. They will fall under this category of random :)

Now, last thing I want to point out. My title. I chose cooking to the beAt (notice the A) because it is kind of a play on words, because I love beets...the vegetable... but I love music..beats. So it basically combines the two things I love doing.

So read away, let your mouths begin to water, and put on some Elton John!

Cooking always,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment