Tuesday 28 August 2012

Follow You Into the Dark Cover


Follow You Into the Dark is one of my favourite songs of all time. I don't know why, and I am not one of those people that likes sappy love songs but for some reason it is my life song. I remember once having this guy who liked me ask me what my favourite song was and he'd learn it and play it for me on his guitar. When I told him it was this song, he said to me "Well, I don't really like that song how about another"....let's just say we don't talk anymore :3 It is such a beautiful song, and I hope I do it justice. The guitar is quite so I am sorry for that, but my fingers were killing me so I could not do it again.

Love some feed back,
Julia

p.s. sorry for the slow start in the beginning and my hair...and face.. :D

2 comments:

  1. love your story behind the song. glad you don't talk to that creep anymore- whoever he was!

    ReplyDelete