Sunday 7 October 2012

How to Plate You Ask?

So if you are making any of these apps I have been posting about, the next step is setting them up so people are WOWED with your efforts and ability to cook. Below, I have posted some pictures of how I set up my apps. You will notice blue cards in the pictures. These cards told people what they were eating and what was in it. This is helpful if there are people with allergies or if you have a large group of people, so you are not having to answer to a bunch of people the same thing about what that white stuff is. You will also notice I made my mushroom bread
(link: http://cookingtothebeat.blogspot.ca/2012/08/raw-vegan-dinner-platter-1.html ) and some dehydrated pear crackers (just pears dehydrated for 12 hours at 105 degrees F) so feel free to add that to your collection as well.

Julia

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment